Opportunities at the best advertising, marketing, digital, design and production agencies, and client-side placements will be found here. Roles cover every level within account handling, marketing, production and planning.
Senior Advertising Project Manager
Post date: 19th June 2019
The agency is a world-class, multi-awarded creative agency.
Highly creative, fast-paced 360 integrated global team is looking for a Senior Project Manager to work as the ‘wing-person’ to the Programme Director. This is an exciting opportunity for you to work on exciting ATL key campaigns for a high profile brand. You will have a can-do attitude, are an excellent ‘people-person’, able to work at pace and remain unfazed! Strong ATL experience as well as the ability to deliver integrated solutions.
This is a truly unique opportunity to be involved with one of the most loved retailers in the UK.
This is a job for someone who is a true all-rounder. Managing briefs from strategic development, through creative into production, to successfully deliver campaigns ranging from small tactical briefs to large through-the-line seasonal campaigns and launches.
Owning the work from a project delivery point of view ensuring that high quality work is delivered as agreed. Managing client inputs and feedback loops and working with the expert stakeholders from within the agency and client team to ensure the work pushes the boundaries and delivers on its fundamental objectives.
This is a role for someone who thrives on delivering a varied range of work, is an exceptional project manager and understands the nuances and subtlety of creative management, while always making the quality of the work the absolute center of your universe.
Working in a diverse, highly skilled and busy team you need to be a SENIOR ATL Specialist Project Manager – you will be a team player and bring energy and passion for your work. The agency are looking for an ‘A’ player who is ambitious to progress in their career and can support the Programme Director in leading and managing the team
- has proven ATL project management experience (inception to completion) and ideally with experience working on a retail client.
- has a broad background in producing a range of different media in a creative environment, including TV, press, display, social, (D)OOH and working closely with broadcast producers.
- has strong interpersonal skills and enjoys working with a cross discipline team to create great work.
- is experienced and confident working in a large agency, building relationships with stakeholders in all departments.
- is flexible and adaptable, and enjoys finding pragmatic, lean approaches to solving client and creative challenges.
- positive, and proactive in your thinking with a real can do attitude, you will inspire and motivate those working with you
- is professional at all times and passionate about delivering to the very highest standards for our clients, the agency and yourself
- has a flair for organisation along with a personal approach – to get teams working efficiently
- is calm, composed and emotionally intelligent.
- Working closely with the creative teams and creative directors, owning the creative process and making sure all work is approved by the correct stakeholders.
- Owning multiple work streams consecutively working with account teams, creative, design, internal and external production teams and suppliers.
- Keeping a tight rein on timings and budgets; this includes managing scope, process, budget, resources, expectations, timelines, and the highest quality deliverables.
- Understanding the client brief, strategic approach and the creative idea and, based on this, identifying the appropriate creative casting and production approach.
- Sense checking feasibility of concepts against proposed budget and timeframe.
- Balancing costs, time, creative ambition and production values and presenting options, benefits and risks. Finding production solutions to get creative work made.
- Proactively identifying and solving issues and mitigating risks.
- Drafting correct Statement of Work documentation, including project scopes and fees, working with account teams to ensure profitability of both retainer based and project based work.
- Estimating and tracking production budgets ensure on-time payments from client to agency and from agency to supplier.
- Working closely and collaboratively with the account team to ensure efficient communication with the client at all points in the creative and production process.
- Championing the creative work whilst ensuring project profitability.
- Coaching and teaching more junior team members, offering support and experience.
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 6+ years experience in a project management role in a creative (ATL) agency or client environment.
- Proven experience delivering fully integrated projects for retail clients.
- Experience in assessing integrated project requirements (YV, social, digital, print, video, OOH) and leading a team through scoping phase to define project deliverables, delivery timings and project costs.
- Output focused, good stakeholder management and a focus on relationship building
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance and apply this to the work that they manage
- Proficient in managing all aspects of digital and social content development; from hero video pieces to gifs and display banner advertising.
- Proficient in scoping and managing content production from preproduction through shoot and post for all assets including print, digital and social.
- Proven ability to manage project budget, scope, resourcing, deliver on time and on budget
- Proven supplier management skills – finding, engaging, managing suppliers and supplier finances
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and other commonly used apps and tools
- Basic knowledge and skill with design tools (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro etc.) not essential but a distinct advantage
- Calm and patient under pressure
- Thrives in a changing, dynamic environment
- Cares about creating quality work, not just getting it out of the door on time
- Critical thinker and problem solver. Is a “Fixer” who can find ways to get things done
- Assertive and proactive
- Able to see the big picture while paying attention to the smallest end details
- Anticipates and manages problems
- Has a “will not fail” attitude
- Very high degree of personal motivation and professionalism
- Has a positive mental attitude and able to get along with different personalities.
- Sense of humour an essential!
If this sounds like you or a friend then do get in touch...