Opportunities at the best advertising, marketing, digital, design and production agencies, and client-side placements will be found here. Roles cover every level within account handling, marketing, production and planning.
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER – FREELANCE
Post date: 12th February 2020
An award-winning strategic brand and digital consultancy are looking for a Senior Account Manager (digital and brand) for a 2-3 month contract working with new client accounts. The agency are a highly-skilled and specialised team focused on delivering outstanding creative and digital solutions to high growth businesses in the technology, private equity and professional service markets. They are a small team with big experience, focused on achieving excellence and results for our clients.
They require an experienced Senior Account Manager to be responsible for taking ownership and managing multiple projects across the agency, acting as the main point of contact for the client.
The agency has a strong vision and ambitious growth strategy, and sees this as a key hire, helping us continue to grow and do what they do best – delivering award-winning work with top quality service.
The Senior Account Manager will be supported strategically and operationally by the leadership team, however they should be comfortable making things happen for their clients independently as well as enjoying being part of a client service team.
Day-to-day, the Senior Account Manager will be managing a variety of projects throughout the project lifecycle – from understanding the client brief, developing proposals and accurate cost estimates, to briefing the creative team and helping to drive the development of strategic, highly creative digital outputs.
You will be able to communicate and trouble shoot at all levels, advising senior level clients on their digital and brand strategy on a day-to-day basis.
The successful candidate will have a strong account management background, ideally with an exposure and experience in working on B2B brands and should have a genuine passion for strategy, branding and digital.
You will have a proven track record as a Senior Account Manager, working across branding and digital projects and will be able to demonstrate the delivery of value for clients.
You will be experienced in delivering often-complex digital solutions from both a commercial and brand standpoint and will be able to talk knowledgeably without relying on others.
This is a hands-on role, and you will need to take the initiative to be responsible for managing your projects and clients independently, drawing on the support from the client service team and senior management where needed. Finally, you should enjoy growing client relationships and account development, actively seeking out new business and farming opportunities within your key accounts to help contribute to the overall commercial targets for the agency.
You will be a self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude. You will be level headed, dependable and calm under pressure. You will be capable of winning the respect and trust of both client side marketing and technical teams as well as agency side, creative, designers and developers.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Helping to solve clients strategic and business problems on a day-to-day basis
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships through regular consultancy and quality of service
- Planning and delivering often complex brand and digital projects
- Developing robust project scopes, requirements and cost proposals
- Feeding into account planning and strategic account development, helping to identify and defining revenue generating opportunities
- Seeking opportunities and generating ideas for clients and advising them accordingly
- Writing detailed work specifications, proposals and informing creative briefs
- Briefing and managing both creative and development teams
- Manage the relationship with the client, attending and often leading client meetings
- Accurate financial management on projects
- Your Experience and Skills:
- Strategic thinker, able to understand the context of a clients business, their challenges and needs, and being able to develop clear and compelling proposals in response to these.
- Strong project management skills, always looking to improve the delivery and outputs for our clients whilst making the process enjoyable for all.
- Sound business and commercial acumen, experience in budget management
- Client facing, with excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills at all levels within a business.
- Good team player, able to work under own initiative, positive and pro-active
- Motivated with an interest and passion in branding and digital.
- Experience working with B2B brands and understanding of trends influencing the key sectors (technology, private equity and professional service markets).
If this sounds like you or a friend then do get in touch...