Opportunities at the best advertising, marketing, digital, design and production agencies, and client-side placements will be found here. Roles cover every level within account handling, marketing, production and planning.
Digital Project Manager – Social Media projects -Content agency
Post date: 28th January 2020
Client facing Digital Project Manager with social media experience
Amazing London content agency are looking for a client facing Project Manager with a passion for all things social, to manage a growing, global social account. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience working as a Project Manager and must have recent social media experience, ideally on a B2B client. You”ll need to be experienced in leading high value, multiple asset delivery projects from brief to delivery. It’s important that they have a creative eye, meticulous attention to detail and thrive working in fast paced environments.
The agency create content strategy and creative that delivers results for brands.
Overview of the Role
Understanding the needs of a market-leading, global brand and working on execution of 2020 social strategy. Getting under the skin of the strategy, the PM will coordinate the social team and work closely with the Social Lead, Planning, Account Management, Editorial and Design teams to form a solution that delivers inspiring content in a multiple social formats for a global client and a global audience.
The agency are looking for best-practice project management direction on all facets of the account. The PM will be responsible for all aspect of the 2020 social projects including but not limited to the creation and maintaining of accurate projects plans; budget tracking and reporting; risk and issue management; accurate scoping, estimating and ensuring resources are allocated appropriately within the project plan. The PM, working in conjunction with the Resource Manager, Social Lead and members of the account management team to effectively problem solve in order to ensure the appropriate resources are in place and that the work is conducted in a timely fashion within approved scope and budget while exceeding the clients’ expectations.
- Takes ownership for the coordination of discipline teams across 2020 social workstreams, working to create clearly defined milestones, deliverables and tasks. Work with Social Lead & AD to determine deliverables and tasks.
- Ensure resources are assigned appropriately throughout the life of the project. Work through/resolve resource issues as they arise.
- Ownership and facilitation of client and internal project status meetings.
- Work towards the successful completion of the agreed project deliverables within scope, time and budget maintain quality standards.
- Accountable for staying within agreed upon budget and for informing stakeholders and the client of any changes to scope and/or issues that arise on the project, making recommendations as to how to proceed.
- Lead implementation of PM methodologies and processes collaborating with internal stakeholders and client side to facilitate efficient working practices across all work streams.
- Since this client is based in the US, some evening work may be needed to accommodate client calls and social asset deliveries
- Running localised, complex, medium-large campaign projects
- Managing teams / stakeholders (internal and client side)
- Setting-up and managing suppliers and freelance contractors
- Experience in a client-facing role, being part of the team presenting creative work in-line necessary technical and functional specifications
- Owns the project change control process to facilitate all deliverables as defined in the change control process.
A fantastic opportunity to work in a creative and ‘buzzy’ agency! Apply to me today firstname.lastname@example.org
If this sounds like you or a friend then do get in touch...