Opportunities at the best advertising, marketing, digital, design and production agencies, and client-side placements will be found here. Roles cover every level within account handling, marketing, production and planning.
Digital Account Director – Marketing – Innovative Agency
Post date: 9th May 2019
Well established, successful and growing DIGITAL agency are looking for a Digital Account Director/Marketing Consultant to join their client services team. Leading on a variety of key accounts, thought leadership and strategy work with clients, day to day client servicing and working on new business. You must have strong agency calibre and experience working across social media, display and digital campaigns i.e film/video, CRM and more. This is a mid sized agency looking to grow to the next level – looking for a smart, self driven Account Director keen to take on this journey and be a integral part of the agency’s growth.
· Lead and nurture day to day client relationships to provide the very highest levels of client service and client profitability
· Develop best in class proposals, solutions, reporting and information for client briefs
· Manage and set client expectations in line with the business’ positioning & requirements
· Manage complex project situations and day to day client relationships at the highest level with positive outcomes
· Build strong client relationships at an operational level within the client organisation
· Help identify and convert new business opportunities with the New Business Team
· Grow existing client revenue and breadth of service offering
· Manage and identify revenue reporting across your clients and prospective clients
· Lead and manage your client accounts service: weekly revenue reporting, forecasting, growing the agency service offering to maximise the client opportunity
· Collaborate with media partners, agencies and owners to ensure successful distribution, targeting and ROI of agency creative assets.
· Provide media planning and buying solutions to briefs to maximise the effect of agency created content
· Drive campaign ideation for clients across all digital channels, display, web and social
· Create and execute client development plans for key accounts (to deliver revenue targets by client)
· To uphold best practice in client servicing and to run regular sessions with the client account team to share knowledge and experience in line with company process and ensure best practices are followed for all clients
· Responsibility for the on boarding process of new clients (legals / financials / client setup)
· To contribute to the process to win new business, providing industry expertise and strategy
· Working with the New Business Team to build responses to RFP’s
· Responsibility for the ongoing business relationship with clients and to seek and develop client growth opportunities
· Work with the Leadership Team to define differentiated offerings and go-to-market strategies and predictable achievement of financial metrics
· Implement predictable, repeatable, and scalable account growth and a manage a consistent pipeline and forecasting methodology to meet or exceed the company revenue targets
· Responsibility for oversight of the organic growth of your accounts within existing client relationships
· Ability to understand the financial results of an account or project and the implications and actions based on those results
As a person you will be:
Personality: Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and achieving targets. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives. Reliable, tolerant, and determined and able to close deals. Able to get on with and inspire and mentor others and be a team player.
Specific Job Skills: Excellent understanding of the digital eco system, with native and web and general industry experience and knowledge. Amazing verbal communication & presentation skills.
Computer skills: Must be adept in use of Google G Suite, MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Word. Familiar with Workflow Max, Hubspot.
Literacy and Numeracy: Excellent written & numeric skills. Ability to provide monthly/ quarterly/annual forecasts, understand margins, mark-up and other relevant profit related terms.
Business and Selling Skills: Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator. Must be able to recognise and react to different sections of the sales cycle in order to close deals. Must be able to co-ordinate with different departments for pitch purposes.
If this sounds like you or a friend then do get in touch...