Opportunities at the best advertising, marketing, digital, design and production agencies, and client-side placements will be found here. Roles cover every level within account handling, marketing, production and planning.
10 month FTC – Senior DIGITAL Project Manager – London agency
Post date: 10th February 2020
Senior Project Manager
FTC Contract to 31/12/2020. Start ASAP. Salary range £50-55k
Senior Digital PM experienced in Experience Design and UX projects is needed to work in a specialist agency team delivering strategic, creative and operational expertise to a global automotive client in the EU.
An opportunity has arisen for a hands-on Senior PM to join a genuinely interesting, transformative and exciting project with a client, one of the world’s biggest brands.
This role is will be focused around Customer experience strategy/design and will be focused around a small, senior team in London operating as part of a global agency team designing new customer experiences for the client Globally.
As a PM you will manage work from start to finish. You are a problem-solver that knows every aspect of a project in detail, what to expect, what to do next and how to organise teams to deliver highest quality work.
The agency offer a fantastic work place culture and the opportunity to be part of something genuinely transformative.
You will be expected to:
• Take responsibility for all aspects of project management
• Define and manage scopes
• Project administration and tracking
• Manage interdisciplinary teams
• Forge strong client and team relationships
• Manage third party vendors and suppliers
• Exhibit excellent people management and leadership experience
THE PEOPLE THEY NEED
They are looking for all-round agency/consultancy Senior PMs with a track record in experience design, digital and customer experience delivery for global brands.
You will be comfortable owning end to end delivery from inception through to evaluation, meeting deadlines and business expectations.
You will be the bridge between their small strategy/design team in London, colleagues in the North American team and the client. You will need to be comfortable building relationships and finding pragmatic solutions in a matrix environment.
Their PM roles are full-service client facing so you will be proficient in managing client inputs and feedback loops, and able to communicate effectively in a complex matrix environment.
You will have experience in orchestrating combined agency/client delivery teams and subject matter experts, using lean processes and tools.
You will possess a thorough understanding of project management processes, digital delivery (app, web, comms) and the UX/experience design process.
You will be comfortable providing direction to multi disciplinary teams.
THE KEY REQUIREMENTS
• Min 5 years’ digital-first agency experience
• Positive and collaborative problem-solving attitude
• Experience executing mid to large-sized experience design – web design and app builds
• Experience documenting deliverables, schedules & budgets in SOWs
• Management of multiple project workstreams
• Interdisciplinary project team management
• Presentation skills, senior client management
• Clear verbal and written communication skills
• Flexible, pragmatic, detail-oriented and calm in a fast-paced environment
• Agile experience / SCRUM-certified an advantage but not essential
• Automotive experience an advantage but not essential
If this sounds like you or a friend then do get in touch...