Opportunities at the best advertising, marketing, digital, design and production agencies, and client-side placements will be found here. All roles are digital and cover every level within account handling, marketing, production and planning.
Senior CX Strategist – Agile experience – Start asap (FTC)
Post date: 8th February 2019
A great opportunity for a Senior CX Strategist to join a highly agile agency team working on a global account hugely focused on CX. The agency team need an experienced CX Strategist to work a long FTC i.e 10-12 months on a salary of £70k.
You will be responsible for driving the strategy in Europe for this automotive client. As well as overseeing the UX/design of the application user experience (working closely with the client’s global IT team) and the marketing communications around the initiative and organisation of a wide range of related initiatives.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team that is at the forefront of the client’s transformation agenda.
The agency’s client is investing heavily in a global CX initiative and the agency need a Senior CX Strategist to help them achieve this.
The agency are looking for a Senior Customer Experience strategist to work closely with a UX / UI / CX Design partnership as an agile team, working in short sprints to deliver CX iterations for review by exec level clients.
• The focus for the team is to address multiple moments that matter, rapidly moving from ideation through testing to real, pilotable solutions in a short timeframe.
• Initial requirement is immediate – this project is already up and running
• Important: This brief is truly omnichannel – the team could just as likely be visualising a dealership visit or call centre flow as a digital journey, and need to be capable of either/both/all.
As a Senior Strategist you will have the capability to:
• Understand customer needs & pain points
• Understand the business context & pain points
• Is able to think creatively, but be prepared to test feasibility with the business and adjust accordingly
• Understand tech and operational enablers that are available
• Test the water with the business experts, listen and adapt, then guide the design and delivery teams towards new sprints
• Lead testing with customers
• Gather data to develop well-informed and effective strategic plans
• Research clients to understand them and their objectives
• Produce inventive, big-thinking, platform-first ideas in collaboration with other members of the creative team
• Write clear briefs that inspire team members to create exceptional work
• Analyse and understand our clients in order to uncover opportunities to stimulate growth – for them and for the agency!
• You will need to be flexible with regards to travel – there will be sessions at the client offices outside of London and we expect this person / the team to spend 1-3 days per month in their offices in Germany.
• Be comfortable working with senior clients
• Be interested and interesting!
• Working in a dedicated CX team you will need to be agile & self-starting. They have a very flat structure and the team will need to be able to deliver to deadlines without micro-management
• Experience of or interest in automotive would be a plus, though not essential
IDEAL PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
• Digital native
• Calm and patient under pressure
• Thrives in a changing, dynamic environment
• Cares about creating quality work, not just getting it out of the door on time
• Critical thinker and problem solver. Is a “Fixer” who can find ways to get things done
• Assertive and proactive
• Able to see the big picture while paying attention to the smallest end details
• Anticipates and manages problems
• Very high degree of personal motivation and professionalism
• Has a positive mental attitude (“can do”) and able to get along with different personalities
• An interest in digital/mobile technology
• Sense of humour essential!
Start asap – apply today!!
If this sounds like you or a friend then do get in touch...