Opportunities at the best advertising, marketing, digital, design and production agencies, and client-side placements will be found here. All roles are digital and cover every level within account handling, marketing, production and planning.
Programme Director – Full 360 Integrated Agency
Post date: 30th April 2019
Large full service integrated and ATL agency are looking for a Programme Director for one of their key accounts and to lead an efficiently working PM team. You will head up the group from a PMO perspective and it is a vital role on the core client team.
You will work to actively plan out the approach to delivering projects throughout the creative process, including scoping and working to cast the appropriate team. You need to have an understanding of all elements of a project, from strategy to production, and be able to work effectively across both. You’re empowered to make choices on who’s involved where and when, and how the team work towards the shared goal of project completion to a high standard, on time, and on budget.
The PMO analyses, solves and presents viable new processes/solutions that lead to client growth by collaborating with; and drawing on; the expertise of the agency’s vast resources and capabilities. You will advise and partner with senior clients and Agency leaders. You champion and deliver flawless creative execution, time and again.
As a Group Programme Director you are responsible for the margin growth/protection of your client account(s). You partner with account leadership to deliver operational discipline & delivery excellence, speed to market, resource optimisation, and profitability management to your business(es).
As a Group Programme Director you will be able to analyse, solve and present viable new processes/solutions that lead to client growth by collaborating with and drawing on the expertise of the agency’s vast resources and capabilities. You advise and partner with production and account leaders and champions of flawless creative execution. You offer unparalleled operational guidance and support.
Here’s what you’ll be doing to lead Agency and Client growth
- Growing/protecting margins along with account management – including joint ownership of locally agreed targets
- Interfacing regularly with all client levels on Delivery strategy and progress across a piece of integrated business(es)
- Owning overall client OOP budgets
- Understanding and anticipating client needs; taking them into account when framing and making Delivery decisions
- Approving final SOWs and Change Orders.
- Working with Group PMO and Resourcing to ensure right resource allocation and management on any given program/project.
- Ownership of client capacity plans, tracked to ensure efficiency and margin is delivered
- Owning Integrated Delivery road-maps and timelines
- Accurately identifying types of work and scopes, timing, difficulty of work and defining the processes necessary to get things done; simplifying complex processes.
- Demonstrating strong collaboration skills with internal agency team and key external partners, including creative partners to ensure quality and adherence to production guidelines for key deliverables
- Effectively and impartially navigating teams with conflicting priorities.
- Conducting internal/external sunset reviews to identify ways to improve and/or patterns for replicating success
- Directly overseeing a team of multiple team members including Managers and Executives, assigning clear responsibility for tasks and decisions; setting clear objectives.
- Mobilising and driving the integrated team towards forward progress, action and results
- Developing and maintaining high levels of team effectiveness (trust, communication, collaboration, productivity, diversity, engagement)
- Building team expertise; supporting development and shares best practices
- Ensuring high quality delivery process and execution
- Understanding/ability to activate agency matrix and portfolio
- Applying standard agency processes to client work and innovating new ways of working which can become agency best practices
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table
- Diverse client portfolios and team management on accounts generating £3million+ in revenue
- Track record of consistently delivering multi-channel, multi-experience, dynamic campaigns as well as streamlined, fast-track and project-based work.
- Masterful cross-capability and function collaboration skills.
- An appreciation for how great work gets done and a commitment to ensuring flawless creative execution
- Inspirational leadership, connecting the team to the overall business mission and rallying internal and external constituencies as needed; strong communication skills
- Innovative mindset and change agent who is never satisfied with the status quo
- Show the ability to think strategically whilst at the same time proactively driving these ideas forward
- Change orientation – Able to live with ambiguity
- Pro active adopter of a continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to inspire and motivate others
A great leadership opportunity!
If this sounds like you or a friend then do get in touch...