Opportunities at the best advertising, marketing, digital, design and production agencies, and client-side placements will be found here. Roles cover every level within account handling, marketing, production and planning.
NEW BUSINESS SPECIALIST/LEAD GENERATOR – Consultancy
Post date: 15th January 2019
NEW BUSINESS SPECIALIST/LEAD GENERATOR
A rapidly-growing growth consultancy and corporate finance boutique that operates across the marketing services and technology industry, is looking for someone tenacious with exceptional communication skills and an eye for detail, to join the team as a Lead Generator.
This position is for an experienced lead generator; 3-5 years’ experience is ideal. The candidate would need to possess credible knowledge of the industry at a senior level, specifically within corporate finance and growth consultancy and across the industry sectors: marketing services and technology. The main responsibilities of the lead generator executive would be to maximise the sales of the company through creating new business opportunities by booking meetings for the partner team across the global offices. The desired lead generator must have good communication and telephone skills as they would be expected to negotiate meetings with decision makers of various levels by building rapport via email and telephone.
- Building rapport with a range of prospects.
- Engaging with professionals and producing high quality leads.
- Ensuring leads include all stated criteria of the given script, in a professional, articulate manner.
- Working part of a highly driven team.
- Operating across different time zones to support local offices.
- Hitting weekly targets.
- Experience in sales essential.
- Articulate with the ability to provide exceptional communication, both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail is key.
- Confident, ambitious and driven.
- Positive and professional.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Knowledge of CMS systems essential.
An exciting, fast paced position working closely with the New Business Director to book meetings, attendance at events, workshops and road-shows across their various regions (international and UK).
Salary flex dependant on experience… experience, tenacity and energy are key to success in this role!
If this sounds like you or a friend then do get in touch...