Opportunities at the best advertising, marketing, digital, design and production agencies, and client-side placements will be found here. All roles are digital and cover every level within account handling, marketing, production and planning.
Integrated Senior Project Manager – flag ship account, great agency!
Post date: 7th March 2019
Well known and well respected integrated global agency are looking for a seasoned Integrated Senior Project Manager to work on fully integrated work from digital to TV to OOH to print on an exciting British brand. Previous experience within a fully integrated account a must.
You will have a killer ‘can do’ attitude to help deliver a complex and diverse account, this is a high profile account and needs a confident, assertive and positive Project Manager to run projects and manage a more junior PM.
360 – Integrated Senior Project Manager
What they are looking for:
They are looking for someone who:
- has proven senior integrated project management experience (inception to completion).
- has a broad background in producing digital, film, social content, TV and OOH work in a creative environment
- has strong interpersonal skills and enjoys working with a cross discipline team to create great work
- someone used to working with production companies and other suppliers
- is calm, composed and emotionally intelligent
- is client facing and comfortable working with clients independently of client services
- has lots of energy and drive
- is flexible and adaptable, and enjoys finding pragmatic, lean approaches to solving client and creative challenges
- has a strong work ethic
- confident working with creative and production teams
Key responsibilities of the role
- Working closely with the creative team and “own” the making of a range of work
- solid project management rigour, adapting processes where necessary
- owns multiple content work streams working with the client, internal team (creative, design etc.) and suppliers to produce great work on-time, on-budget . This includes managing scope, process, deliverables, budget, resources, expectations, time-frames and the quality of the end product to the highest standards
- understands the client brief, strategic approach and the creative idea and uses this understanding to identify the appropriate production options and approach
- assess feasibility of concepts against proposed budget and time-frame
- balances cost, time, creative ambition and production values and presents options, benefits and risks. Finds production solutions to get creative work made
- proactively identifying and solving issues and mitigating risks
- ensures that statements of work with both clients and third parties are written with the appropriate level of rigor
- works closely and collaboratively with the account manager to ensure efficient communication with the client at all points in the production process
- champion the creative product whilst looking after the profitability of their work
Specific skills and experience required
- strong experience delivering fully integrated projects for clients
- experience in assessing integrated project requirements (social, digital, print, tv, video) and leading a team through discovery and scoping phase to define project deliverables, delivery timings and project cost
- content production experience in a digital, creative or ATL agency or having a strong production company background
- excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance and apply this to the work that they manage
- proficient in managing all aspects of content development; Video – from hero pieces to Vines, comms, web content, social content
- proven ability to manage project budget, scope, resourcing, deliver on time and on budget
- proven supplier management skills – finding, engaging, managing suppliers and supplier finances
- other creative production skills – design tools (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro etc.) etc. not essential but a distinct advantage
- calm and patient under pressure
- thrives in a changing, dynamic environment
- cares about creating quality work, not just getting it out of the door on time
- critical thinker and problem solver. Is a “Fixer” who can find ways to get things done
- assertive and proactive
- able to see the big picture while paying attention to the smallest end details
- anticipates and manages problems
- has a “will not fail” attitude
- very high degree of personal motivation and professionalism
- has a positive mental attitude and able to get along with different personalities. “Makes it fun”
- sense of humour essential!
A great opportunity – do get in touch today!
If this sounds like you or a friend then do get in touch...