Opportunities at the best advertising, marketing, digital, design and production agencies, and client-side placements will be found here. All roles are digital and cover every level within account handling, marketing, production and planning.
Digital and Mobile Project Director – FREELANCE, Product Agency
Post date: 9th January 2019
MOBILE APP Project Director – freelance to start asap
A great opportunity to join a London based independent award winning digital agency as a Project Director . If you are passionate about emerging technologies and have a strong focus on mobile they would love to talk to you!
You will help the agency deliver high quality projects for some of the biggest brands across UK. This is a key role for the agency leading the team for one of their key clients. It’s an exciting senior position within a rapidly growing company. You will work alongside the Head of Delivery and be in a key role to help to grow the agency.
You will have proven project management experience and be adept at managing a variety of concurrent projects on various online platforms, including mobile.
You will take an active role in running a small team of Project Managers who, with you, will deliver a large programme of work. You will have responsibility for maximising profit from projects by ensuring they are delivered on time and to agreed budgets by the Project Management team.
As Project Director, you will be the central point of contact for the both the client and the leadership team. Reporting directly to the Head of Delivery.
As a senior member of the Project Management team you will, from time to time, be involved in developing new business opportunities and supporting the development of the Project Management team and agency.
- Day to day responsibility for managing projects and team productivity
- Monitor and drive commercial profitability of projects
- Development of project specification documentation
- Development of project delivery plans, using Agile and Waterfall project methodology for delivery of technical build
- Support sales pitches by contributing Project Management experience and knowledge
- Work with the account team to identify and grow new business opportunities
- Provide leadership and steer your team to the highest standards
- Manage 3rd parties within given boundaries e.g. quality, commercials, scope
- Identify opportunities to develop capability within your team
- 7+ Years of Project Management experience with a proven track record in delivering digital solutions comprising strategy, customer experience, mobile and technology with budgets in excess of £500k-£2m
- Have proven experience working in a creative/digital/mobile agency leading digital teams in a fast paced environment comprised of pitching to clients, delivering a portfolio of work and managing client relationship
- Able to demonstrate clearly the different project and programme management methodologies (E.g. Waterfall, Lean and Agile)
- Very good working knowledge of platform, mobile, CMS & technical concepts / deliveries
- Very strong understanding of the strategy and design processes
- Understanding of common web technologies, technical architecture, platforms, CMS, and services
- Extensive experience working in Digital Build and preferably Mobile App Build is a plus
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills
- Strong client facing, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience of managing and mentoring project management teams
- Proven record of meeting tight deadlines within budget and to quality standards
- Equipped with strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Have experience managing a portfolio of projects, a large project or small programme
If this sounds like you or a friend then do get in touch...