Opportunities at the best advertising, marketing, digital, design and production agencies, and client-side placements will be found here. Roles cover every level within account handling, marketing, production and planning.
Digital Account Director – platform, web and app build.
Post date: 20th May 2019
|DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
A fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing Digital Agency in London – you will work closely with the Managing Partner on the platform and build division within the agency. you’ll have gravitas and drive to cliernt service, daily managing client relationships and building opportunities to grow your client’s businesses and that of the agency. A close team of bright individuals looking for a key team player to join the business soon!
· Lead and nurture day to day client relationships to provide the very highest levels of client service and client profitability
· Develop best in class proposals, solutions, reporting and information for client briefs
· Manage and set client expectations in line with the business positioning & requirements
· Manage complex project situations and day to day client relationships at the highest level with positive outcomes
· Build strong client relationships at an operational level within the client organisation
· Help identify and convert new business opportunities with the New Business Team
· Grow existing client revenue and breadth of service offering
· Manage and identify revenue reporting across your clients and prospective clients
· Lead and manage your client accounts service: weekly revenue reporting, forecasting, growing the service offering to maximise the client opportunity
· Collaborate with technology vendors, agencies and 3rd party providers to ensure strong relationships with project partners, and open opportunities for technology specialisation
· Provide user, technology and business driven solutions to briefs to maximise the effect of the agency platform builds
· Drive product and platform strategy for clients to identify key areas of opportunity for investment and improvement
· Create and execute client development plans for key accounts (to deliver revenue targets by client)
· To uphold best practice in client servicing and to run regular sessions with the client account team to share knowledge and experience in line with company process and ensure best practices are followed for all clients
· Responsibility for the on boarding process of new clients (legals / financials / client setup)
· To contribute to the process to win new business, providing industry expertise and strategy
· Working with the New Business Team to build responses to RFP’s
· Responsibility for the ongoing business relationship with clients and to seek and develop client growth opportunities
· Work with the Leadership Team to define differentiated offerings and go-to-market strategies and predictable achievement of financial metrics
· Implement predictable, repeatable, and scalable account growth and a manage a consistent pipeline and forecasting methodology to meet or exceed the company revenue targets
· Responsibility for oversight of the organic growth of your accounts within existing client relationships
· Ability to understand the financial results of an account or project and the implications and actions based on those results
| Personality: Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and achieving targets. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives. Reliable, tolerant, and determined and able to close deals. Able to get on with and inspire and mentor others and be a team player.
Specific Job Skills: Excellent understanding of the full digital technology stack, UX, data, APIs and agile project methodologies. Good general industry experience and knowledge. Amazing verbal communication & presentation skills.
Computer skills: Must be adept in use of Google G Suite, MS Office, particularly PowerPoint and Word. Familiar with Workflow Max, Hubspot.
Literacy and Numeracy: Excellent written & numeric skills. Ability to provide monthly/ quarterly/annual forecasts, understand margins, mark-up and other relevant profit related terms.
Business and Selling Skills: Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator. Must be able to recognise and react to different sections of the sales cycle in order to close deals. Must be able to co-ordinate with different departments for pitch purposes.
If this sounds like you or a friend then do get in touch...